The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] Undefined variable $awaitingusers - Line: 46 - File: global.php(816) : eval()'d code PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php(816) : eval()'d code 46 errorHandler->error
/global.php 816 eval
/printthread.php 16 require_once
Warning [2] Undefined array key "style" - Line: 874 - File: global.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/global.php 874 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined property: MyLanguage::$lang_select_default - Line: 4984 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 4984 errorHandler->error
/global.php 874 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
Warning [2] Undefined array key "additionalgroups" - Line: 6987 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 6987 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 5011 is_member
/inc/functions.php 5028 build_theme_select
Warning [2] Undefined array key 1 - Line: 1399 - File: inc/functions.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/inc/functions.php 1399 errorHandler->error
/inc/functions.php 1354 fetch_forum_permissions
/printthread.php 76 forum_permissions
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showimages" - Line: 167 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 167 errorHandler->error
Warning [2] Undefined array key "showvideos" - Line: 172 - File: printthread.php PHP 8.1.28 (Linux)
File Line Function
/printthread.php 172 errorHandler->error

Forums
Update / SITREP 31st of March 2017 - Printable Version

+- Forums (http://snowvikings.com/Forum)
+-- Forum: SNOW VIKINGS | ARMA 3 UNIT (http://snowvikings.com/Forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: News, Announcements and Updates (http://snowvikings.com/Forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Update / SITREP 31st of March 2017 (/showthread.php?tid=29)

Update / SITREP 31st of March 2017 - Fredwalk - 03-31-2017

Hey operators,

Time to bring the long and awaited news of the unit.
As most of you know, i moved the 1st of March to my new place, the new house owners promised a good and stable internet line.
That is something i am still searching for. The internet is slow and unstable. This comes with many problems, for me and.. well the unit.

So what is going on in the unit?
Well the unit is getting improvements and operations and alike getting build for it.
I am building campaigns for 1-8 people focusing on the "backstory" of the unit, and it's special forces.
The campaigns will last 4 hours each, and it's a bit uncertain on how many of them it will be.

I am also building a training map that you can run with or without mods.
And it don't require any actual officer to be there as an AI will be there and look at you and how you are doing.

Also as it goes by, i want to start training more members to become a member TAS ( Tactical Assault Squad ) a special force.
As i will be able to build custom operations for those small Fireteams, instead of building for a large infantry platoon.

And for everyone's horror, i will be adding another mod to the mod list. The USS Nimitz will be added as it serves us better then the CUP flight carriers.

I will be stepping down from LTC to LT and the leader role will go over to an AI. Known as LTC Williams. As i feel i do more for the unit taking part in the field, instead of staying in a war room in a flight carrier. This will change again if the unit requires a more human leader. ( Read more about this on the "The Story of Task Force Viking" forum post. )

The Unit page on our main homepage will get more and more updates in the coming time. So stay updated there.
If the Special Force part interests you, contact me in a PM and we will set you up for training.

Thank you for sticking by guys.
More updates will come more frequently.